Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has provided the very best facility for passengers to book train tickets. Through this facility, passengers can book their railway tickets through their mobile phone using IRCTC’s website or application software (App) in just minutes of sitting at home
if you have forgotten ID, there is no need to create a new one. You can get your ID again through the ‘forgot user ID’ feature. There is neither any technical problem nor much problem in it.
E-ticket IRCTC login process
The IRCTC login process is very simple, through which users can book train tickets very easily. If you are a registered user then only you can easily use all these facilities offered by the official ticket booking portal of Indian Railways. If you are not a registered user then create an account, go to IRCTC login registration to do so. Steps for e-ticket IRCTC login process …
Read More: Online eTicketing Train Booking
Keep these things in mind before logging in
– LOGIN option will appear on the website. Click on it and login by filling in your user ID, password and captcha. If irctc does not have your login ID, you can create your ID by clicking on the REGISTER option that appears next to the login. For this, you have to provide personal information like mobile number, name, email ID and address. You can login after creating an ID.
1- The user must have a well-connected Internet connection.
2- https://www.irctc.co.in/eticketing/loginHome.jsf Enter.
● After this, you need to select the source station and destination station. (these stations are in code form; for example, Bhopal will be displayed as BPL or bpl.)
- Now, choose your train, from which you wanna travel.
- Further, check the availability of train ticket
- Next, you have to fill in the details of the passenger, including, Name, gender, age, meal preference, and berth preference.
- After you complete all the above details, move ahead towards the payment section
- Now, fill the details out there, that are must fill at the time of payment (for example CVV no. expiry date of debit or credit card, etc.)
- Your booking for the online train ticket is finally completed, once the payment process is finished.
- An email or the message will be sent to the registered details of the passenger.
3- Never forget your IRCTC login ID and password.
4- Periodically update the IRCTC account and profile.
5- Never use multiple accounts to avoid any complication.
6- Do not try to break any of the IRCTC rules, otherwise you may face complication.
7- According to the rules, no one can login without a valid user ID and password.
8- If you face any issue then you can contact irctc at email@example.com, here you will get solution.
IRCTC Foreign Tourist Quota: Ticket Booking Rules, Service Charges, Cancellation Policies
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) June 23, 2018
IRCTC foreign tourist quota booking – Foreign Tourist Quota Booking
How to buy Tatkal Ticket:
You can book Tatkal Ticket through Online sitting at home. Booking IRCTC Railway Tatkal tickets is very easy. Tatkal tickets can be booked by visiting IRCTC website. In the Tatkal ticket you get a seat on the train even minutes before. To book an instant train follow these steps:
Log In IRCTC Website – First of all log in to the official website of IRCTC. (http://contents.irctc.co.in/en/TatkalBooking.html)
Book Passenger Tickets – You can book only 4 passenger Tatkal tickets per PNR.
Select Destination – Select the place where you want to go, where your journey will end.
Select Journey Date – Select the date on which you travel.
Click Submit Button – Now click on submit button.
Select Quota As Tatkal – Select your quota ie “Tatkal”.
Click Book Now – To book any train of today’s date, click on “Book Now”.
Enter Details – Fill whatever information has been asked from you.
Enter Captcha – Now enter Captcha code.
Select Your Bank – To make a payment, select the payment mode and select the bank and make the payment.
Disclaimer: Information may be changed or updated any time by IRCTC.